Get listed and help organizations in need find you!
There is no cost to join the network.
JCCN exists specifically to further the growth and learning of and deepen the connections among those whose work is in service of advancing the Jewish community.
We work to foster:
- Shared leadership of our community of learners, through a wide variety of volunteer opportunities like facilitation of our days of learning, hosting smaller discussions, service on our steering committee or other committees, and other emergent opportunities to volunteer and lead
- Active participation: in our days of learning, in our dialogues, in our on and offline conversations, in our committees, and more
- A commitment to the consultative role in its capacity to serve Jewish organizations
- A focus or interest in serving the Jewish community
- A desire and willingness to share knowledge, expertise, and experience